Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Be Green With Perfectly Posh!

Everyone LOVES to be pampered, but if you have sensitive skin like me  it can be a challenge to find products at the store that don’t irritate your skin.

Not to mention said products are filled with harmful chemicals.

Did you know that it only takes 27 seconds for chemicals to enter your bloodstream through your skin? That is QUICK!

What’s a girl to do?

Norwex offers an amazing skin care line & some personal care products that I LOVE, however, I like doing masks, using sugar or salt scrubs and having that little something extra every once in a while. And with 2 kids & a busy schedule I don’t have time to make my own from Pinterest or go to the spa..

Solution: Perfectly Posh!

I recently discovered Posh when talking to one of my daughter’s friends parents at preschool. And it is an AMAXING company that has been founded in the last 5 years, everything is made in the USA.

ANNNND…

Like Norwex, they are chemical free and use only the best natural ingredients. Look at their labels. You'll recognize the simple, natural ingredients and essential oils they use.

Another amazing benefit, it unlike other natural pampering products, Posh is cost-effective! Everything in their catalog is $25 or less & they have a great discount where when you buy 5 products, your 6th is FREE!

That’s another reason I LOVE Posh. I LOVE being able to pamper myself without breaking the bank.. after all everyone deserves it!

Life might never let you have a whole day off, but if you can take just a minute to take care of yourself you’ll be better able to do all the other things you need to. Take a little time to pamper YOU.

Want to check out all their products? CLICK HERE and select “Tia Chapo blogs” when you check out so you don't miss out on the party benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment